Therapists, You Can Have an Expert in Your Corner
The Assistive Digital Technology field is vast, rapidly developing and changing. Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists cannot be expected to “know it all” to “keep up with this field”.
Do you feel that, when it comes to assistive digital technologies, you lack confidence and the up-to-date knowledge to really assist your clients?
Do you feel this is not your area of expertise, but would like to help your clients, because you know how life changing the right technology can be?
What we can do for you:
- We provide specialist assistive digital technology expertise through onsite visits or by Remote Assistance technologies
- Remote Assistance technologies are used to provide therapists and clients who live outside the large cities the same level of service and support as city-based clients.
- Using a range of individually tailored video conferencing and remote technologies we work with you as you assess client needs and analyse their current equipment and advise on the most suitable methods of engagement and control.
- We then provide customised plans with recommendations and costings which can include a setup strategy, technology customisation and end user education options.
- If you are running a business with a team of therapists, we can arrange access to our services for your whole team. Access to a specialist skillset in the assistive digital technologies field supports your staff to develop individually tailored contemporary technology solutions.
Each situation is unique, so if you are interested in learning more about how we can assist, contact us here. Access to our services and support on a needs basis can be provided by establishing an ongoing Service Agreement.