I have, or know someone with, a disability
We provide assistive digital technology services, practical support and specialist expertise Australia wide.
We can work closely with yourself, family and/or friends and any of your therapists to ensure assistive digital technology meets your needs. We can use video conferencing, Remote Assistance technologies, and onsite visits to work with you and your therapists no matter where you are.
Our services can include:
- Help to identify the most suitable computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Making sure all your technology will synchronise and work together.
- Determining the most effective ways for you to engage with and control your technology.
- Communication with and working closely with your therapists.
- Provision of an overall plan including specific recommendations on technology and costings.
- Support with the purchase, setup, customisation onsite or through remote technologies.
- Provide the education and support to ensure you make the most of your assistive digital technology.
With our customised learning approach we aim to give you a detailed understanding of your technology platform, so you are not totally reliant on our support. As an educator the focus is on learning and understanding on a far deeper level than simply training. The goal is for you to be in control of your technology. If you do need assistance, this can be provided through our online Learning portal.
If you still have questions about what we do, or how we can help, our contact details are here. We are also happy to speak with your Occupational Therapist or Speech Pathologist as a starting point.
Once we understand your independence goals, and how we can support you to achieve them, we will put together a Service Agreement that details the services we have agreed to provide and the costs involved. If you are happy with this, we then start working with you to achieve your goals.